Share Your Story
We’re asking supporters to share their story of why they oppose Prop 15, the $11.5 billion-a-year property tax hike.
We’ll use these stories on our social media channels and other campaign communications to help show that real Californians oppose Prop 15.
Please complete the form below and click “Record Video” to get started. You may receive a pop-up asking for permission to access your device’s camera and microphone – please allow access, then click the red circle to begin recording. Once completed, click submit!
While we want your unique story, below are a few prompts you can answer in your video.
- Why must we defeat Prop 15, the largest property tax increase in California history, in November?
- How will Prop 15’s $11.5 billion-a-year property tax hike hurt small businesses?
- Can small businesses afford to pay higher rent/property taxes on top of the other challenges they are facing?
- With millions out of work, do you think consumers can afford to pay higher prices for groceries, health care and utilities right now? Is it a good time to increase the cost of living?
- If Prop 15 passes, do you think they’ll come after Prop 13 protections for homeowners next?